every pinball machine is sold, it will go through an extensive
servicing process in our workshop. The amount of work done , will
depend on the original condition of the machine, when received, but
every pinball will go through the following process, to try to make
them as close to their NEW condition as possible, bearing in mind that
some of these can be up to 15 to 20 years of age now.
To service a pinball, it takes a lot of time, labour & parts.
There is no room for "rush jobs" & we guarantee to do the
- All Playfield ramps, posts, rails, ball guides, drop targets, &
other plastic components will be removed, cleaned & restored to as
original condition as possible. The playfield itself will be thoroughly
cleaned & polished.
- All globes will be removed & tested & replaced with new
globes where necessary.
- Replace any defective (or all) rubbers on the playfield.
- Check & test flipper assemblies & replace coils, sleeves,
links, springs, coil stops & EOS switches if required.
- All switches tested & repaired or replaced as necessary.
- All motors, drop target assemblies, up kickers & special feature
components will be thoroughly tested & replaced if required.
- Ball shooter & plunger tips will be replaced with new ones if
- Coin doors will be thoroughly cleaned. Coin door
plastics & bezels & door locks will be replaced if damaged.
- As almost all of our pinballs are for home or office use on FREE
PLAY, they will not come with coin mechanisms, but a coin
acceptor/coin mechanism may be installed as an "extra" if a customer
- Backboard CPU, Sound Board & Driver Boards will be thoroughly
tested & repaired or replaced if corroded.
- Game and Sound ROMs will be updated to the latest versions available.
- LED Displays will be tested & repaired or replaced as required.
- Cabinet will be cleaned & polished & any damage or scratches
will be touched up & restored to as close to the original condition